Entry Fee (per player):
- Member: $75 (Cart fee included)
- Non-Member: $200 (Cart fee included)
Dates and Starting Times:
- Saturday, November 16th -12:00 PM Shotgun
- Sunday, November 17th – 9:00 AM Shotgun
- Open to all amateur golfers who carry a current USGA handicap. Handicaps must be active and official by the November 1st revision.
- Limited to the first 40 teams
- Minimum of 20 teams
- Fourball- commonly known as “Best Ball.”
- Handicaps will be adjusted to 80%
- Following the first round, the entire field will be flighted into a division based on first-round scores. Teams will be paired based on flight position and will compete within their flight. An exception is that the overall team champion may come from any flight. Teams that post a score of 10 shots or better for their second round will be bumped up one flight.
- Men 54 and under- Blue Tees
- Men 55 to 69- White Tees
- Men 70 and older- Green Tees
- Women- Red Tees
Rules and Conditions:
1) ALL USGA RULES GOVERN PLAY
2) No caddies or spectators allowed.
3) In the event of a playoff, players will return to the 18th tee. Upon completion of the first playoff hole still tied, a rotation of holes 10, 11, and 18 will be used until a winner is decided.
Please call the golf shop to get registered (804) 601-8612.
Deadline to sign up: November 13th at 5:00 PM